Welcome to Saint Patrick’s Brewing Company!
Soft Opening Begins Thursday's March 5th from 4pm to 8pm
Grand Opening March 17th, 2015!
We are a lager-centric micro-brewery located in Littleton, Colorado. Why do we only brew lagers? Lagers are more subtle, can be more complex are crisp on your palate, and easier to drink than ales. We brew over 80 varieties of lager beers. Our brewer, Chris Phelps creates traditional lagers, experimental lagers and he re-invents your favorite ales as amazing lagered beers.
When you enter Saint Patrick’s Brewing Company, you will know that you are in for a unique craft brewery experience.
Available in the Bomber Fridge
- We will soft open towards the end of the month. Stay tuned for a specific date and available bomber beer list
In addition to our large selection artisan lager beers we have:
- 8000 sq. ft. beer garden on the Platte River that features a gazebo, an 18 person fire pit, bocce courts, basketball hoop and corn-hole course.
- The front patio has seating for 30 and a cozy fireplace.
- Six comfortable and distinct seating areas
- Vintage, 80’s style dance floor complete with neon lights and disco ball
- Foosball, Ping Pong & Arcade Table
- Fine Art Gallery
And you will never have to fight for a parking spot at Saint Patrick’s Brewing Company!
Wow, this is some of the best craft beer I have had in a long time.
All the beers we tried were creative and nicely done. I’m not a hoppy beer fan, so it’s great to find a place that knows how to brew flavorful and interesting beers without resorting to a massive pile of tastebud-killing hops. My favorites were Luminosity (especially the Oak Preserve version), Centennial Amber, and Colorado Golden.
Always thought I was an ale kinda girl until I met Saint Patrick’s Brewing, Artisan Lager Beers. While small and nothing fancy they do have a big screen to watch football and comfortable seating. What more could you ask for?
Saint Patrick’s Brewing is a true hidden gem within the brewery scene of Colorado, and on top of it they specialize in only lagers in a wide variety of styles and hybrids.
These guys are friendly, make great beer and have a good following for no advertising. Come in and be impressed!